banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, October 30, 2016

See what this lady wore to church that got people talking (Photos)


Facebook user, Olufunke Philips got eyes rolling as she went to church with this cleavage-revealing outfit, a jean trouser and an exposed hair.


Apparently, she isn't bothered about what anyone thinks. Read what she posted below and messages from her inbox...

"I went to one church today. No prizes for guessing which church. Ok. Maybe a small prize.
Those people focus way too much time on their enemies fa. Die! Die!! Die!!! Haters everywhere. Enemies. Fire burn dem all. Burn dem to a crisp mehn. Jah burn dem all like a bonfire.
If you spend three-quarters of the time for service casting and banishing your haters to the pit of hell, there is a problem.
Apparently, I commited two offences. I didn't cover my hair and I wore jean pants. Nobody told me to get out but the disapproving looks were not lost on me. So I winked at everyone that I caught looking at me 'one kain' and chuckled when they shuffled their feet uncomfortably. I even licked my lips at one woman that was frowning at me because of my jeans. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.
I love watching people in churches. Keep inviting me folks. I love it.
Let's drink beer biko. We deserve it. Running after enemies upandan early in the morning sure gets you tired. Stay hydrated people. Kizziss. 😙"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog