banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Transgender man that used to be a woman shares before & after photos


According to Cameron Russo:

The left is 2013, at my high school graduation. A month before I cut my hair, a month before I moved out to start my transition, a month before my stepdad told me I was making my mom cry herself to sleep because of my decisions, a month before my last suicide attempt. 
The right is 2016, a bit over two years on hormones and happier than ever. If you asked 2013 me where I saw myself in the future, I would have told you dead. Today is a different story. Today I’m living. #ftm #transisbeautiful #transmenofinstagram #transmenofig #thisiswhattranslookslike #selfluuuuuvinn
More photos below.






2 comments:

  1. But do you have a dick, ma'am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are happy no one would want to lose a child

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog