banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, March 24, 2017

Just when Annie thought 2Face was out in Madrid, he showed up and surprised her for their anniversary (Photos/Video)



Actress Annie Idibia and legendary singer, 2Face Idibia are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, and he gave her a romantic surprise.
Annie was hanging out with her manager, Naomi and a friend, when 2Face who was supposed to be in Madrid showed up and surprised her.

He shared the surprise video and wrote; "She thought I was still in Madrid. She thought she was just having a peaceful dinner with franky and Naomi. But I consulted some of my witches and wizards and lo and behold I'm here. I love this woman. #HappyANNIEversary"

See more photos and watch the video below...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog