banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Kenyan Lady outs 'best friend' who sends nudes to her husband and also sleeps with him (Photos)



A Kenyan lady, Ann Ahenda took to her Facebook page to expose her best friend, Olivia Apondi Agutu, after she stumbled upon Whatsapp messages between her and her husband
She also saw nudes photos her supposed best friend sent her husband, and exposed her on a Facebook group. Read what she wrote after the cut...

"I have experience the true meaning of betrayal. I never thought this will happen to me. OLIVIA APONDI AGUTU, your place is in HELL We use to be best of friends with this lady, and our husbands are like brothers for almost 5 years now.only for me to realize that I have been smiling with a python. 
She and my husband are having affair behind our back.even though I know my husband can cheat I never expect it to be my best friend. after all we have been through OLIVIA?s pending days with you in the hospital and looking after you? And at that age with a 16th are old daughter and four boys you are still sending nude photos? you are wicked for real"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog