banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Tuface Idibia Celebrates His 4th Wedding Anniversary With Annie




Legendary singer 2baba Innocent Idibia and wife, Annie who have been together for 18 years, married for 4 years are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today.


The couple had their star-studded wedding in Dubai, on Saturday 23 March 2013.

Read his sweet message to Annie below...

"18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it'll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We're not perfect but we're perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us. 😘"



Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog