banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, April 28, 2017

Stop sucking my ni.pples' - Uche Maduagwu warns popular Nollywood actresses



As written by the Nollywood actor and shared on his Instagram page:
Please stop sucking my nipples... I don't know why every time am on a movie location especially in Enugu, popular actresses are fond of sucking my nipples illegally without even taking permission from the owner of the nipples.💋
If this ugly trend continues, I might have to start calling out the names of all the popular actresses that have been disturbing my sexy nipples anytime am asleep...🎬 Enough is enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog