banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, April 21, 2017

"You do not insult a Nigerian and go scot-free" - Nigerian lady calls out an Italian racist



A Nigerian lady, Jennifer took to her Instagram page to call out an Italian racist who kept dropping racist comments on her photos.
She shared a screenshot of some of his comments and wrote;

"😡😡You can imagine what this piece of bloody racist kept commenting on my pictures,never in my life did I think I would be a subject for racism. Imagine this asshole calling me a black bastard and a black shit, who do you think you are you dumb white ass. I have just a word for you bozo,you do not insult a Nigerian or even any black man and go scot free with it. #SAYNOTORACISM #racism"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog