banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bisi Alimi stuns in new makeup photo at the British LGBT Awards




Nigerian Gay right activist, Bisi Alimi, who is currently at the British LGBT awards along with other members of the community like Caitlyn Jenner, really looks 'beautiful' in the new makeup photo he shared on his Instagram page. 

Bisi who wore a Nigerian designer to the event, wrote;


"I always make a point to wear made in Nigeria by Nigeria entrepreneurs because
I love their creativity but not only that, wearing Nigerian gives me the opportunity to promote the talents and creativity in Nigeria.

It is with this in mind I want to say thank you to @asilarex_bespoke for designing this outfit specifically for the British LGBT Awards. I want to also thank my wonderful friend and make up extraordinaire @obehinoir, the woman who knows my face and knows how to beat it. So now back to my amazing evening with my great friend @caitlynjenner"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog