banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

#MothersDay: Debie-Rise celebrates mum



The TV reality star and 3rd runner up of the Big Brother Naija 2017, took to her Instagram page to celebrate her mother on mothers day.

She dropped a photo of her mum and wrote;
'My Mother, Dcns Mrs Caro-Rise and my older sister @oluyinkaakinbobola , I Love you... I Love you.:... I Love you........ Words fail me to express my love for you.
On this special day-mothers day- I want to say happy Mothers Day to you Mummy and to all the Mothers in the Risers Nation. May Gods blessings and covering over your lives never end. You will enjoy the blessings of motherhood for the rest of your lives.
I love you all. Kisses to all mothers.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog