banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, June 9, 2017

I was a nobody before. Today I drive the latest cars- Bobrisky goes down memory lane, shares photo of his arrest in 2011

Nigerian male Barbie, Bobrisky took a trip down memory lane by sharing a photo of when he was arrested at a bar in Surulere, for posing as a woman, years ago and a photo of how he is now. Read what he wrote after the cut...

"Just wanna thank God for his mercy in my life.i was nobody before 😩😩. I almost gave up. But my God proved to me that he is still existing . I drive d latest cars 🚗, travel to any country I want, use d most expensive phones 📱 thank u father 🙏🏻🙏🏻.i wont be shy of who I am" he captioned the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog