banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Man Vows To Kill Many People If Notorious Kidnapper Get Killed By Police


A young man identified as T Shine Sisi Eko on facebook has threatened to unleash mayhem and kill an uncountable number of people should Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans get a death sentence.

Although he does not know Evans personally, he says he does not want him dead because people like Saraki, Lai Mohammed, Buhari and other politicians are criminals.

He shared a photo of Evans on facebook and captioned it: “Nigeria is so useless. I don’t know this man but I don’t jst want him dead. And if he mistakenly got killed by stupid Nigeria gov on Sunday,I swear me T SHINE SISI EKO,,will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls, Bet me

See his posts Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog