Welcome to Icechuks Blog : So Sad! How Electric Wire Falls From A Pole, Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi (Photos)

banner

telemundo

advert banner

judemary

techfest

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

So Sad! How Electric Wire Falls From A Pole, Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi (Photos)

3-year-old Daniel Chidi was electrocuted in Gombe street,Wadata,Makurdi where electric wire fell off from the pole.24hours Road Accident victims support Initiative rush the child to hope Hospital where the doctor confirmed him dead.

The incident has been reported to the police Head Qters and JEDC who also came to the scene of accident. Parents should watch the movement of there children.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed Virgin Mary live

SEARCH BLOG

Subscribe to get Breaking News alerts

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog