banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Hurray!!! Patoranking Becomes The First Ever African Artiste to Perform at Reggae Sumfest In Jamaica


 Nigerian Reggae king, Patoranking, has made Nigeria proud.

Moments ago, the Daniella Whine singer took to his Instagram to reveal that he was the first African artiste invited to perform at the biggest reggae festival in the world- the Reggae Sumfest in Jamaica which ends today, July 22.
Sharing the photo above, he wrote;
#History--> My Kids would be Taught in school How their Father was the first African Artiste to perform on the Biggest Reggae Festival in The world 🙏🙏 If You Believe it you can achieve it... 
I pray this Open doors for my fellow colleagues/African Artistes,I may never had come this far if I don't have doubting Thomas dem/haters but Plz don't stop Doubting or Hating I Really need More of That, Am already in 2018 and my New video Just Dropped....Welcome to my World.... 
Just Getting Started #Skylevel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog