banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Recovered 1995 Prison Letter Reveals That Tupac Broke Up With Madonna Because Of This (See The Letter)

A letter purportedly written by rapper Tupac Shakur to Madonna has been recovered, and in it the he confessed that he broke up with her because of her race.

The letter, which is expected to go up for auction later in July, was written while Tupac was in prison in 1995, after he had broken up with the singer.
“For you to be seen with a black man wouldn’t in any way jeopardize your career, if anything it would make you seem that much more open and exciting. But for me at least in my previous perception I felt due to my ‘image’ I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was,” the rapper said.
The letter shows Tupac being frank and honest, apologetic for breaking Madonna’s heart, and offering his friendship.

“I never meant to hurt you,” he said.

The starting bid for the letter is $100k, but it is expected to go for much more than that.

   
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog