banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Why Wizkid Mocked Davido On Twitte Today

Wizkid just took a shot at Davido on Twitter over what line he dropped on Olamide's new single ''Summer Boy' he Featured OBO.(Read HERE ) on verse 2 of the song,Davido sang
Ki le le yi? Ibadi, na confirm ni Ibadi ehh Olamide na my padi oh my confirm G my padi My name my name my name pon pon pon pon My name is Davido yeh! Omo Atlanta eh Kpata n jabo; omoge lo wo sokoto Gbenusi atenu Baby, I want sock’oto Ma lo ja’we e bebedi Alhaja Mo fe ponke, gimme the ladder With Yanky passport, them say we local oh You better catch up, I go see you later Spend my money on-top somebody oh Summer Body let’s keep it rocking ohh.
...And Wizzy just took to Twitter to mock him..see below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog