banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, August 5, 2017

British Boxer Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Banging His Wife; AJ Replies Him(Photos)

British boxer Amir Khan is going through a messy divorce and he has accused Anthony Joshua of sleeping with his wife, Faryal Makhdoom which has led to the demise of their marriage.

According to Amir Khan, in a series of tweets on Friday, August 4 revealed that his marriage to Faryal Makhdoom is over, accusing her of cheating on him with Joshua.

Khan and Pakistani-American Faryal got married in May, a year after they got engaged.
According to Daily Mail, the boxer and his wife were in Dubai just last week to celebrate the boxer’s 26th birthday but Faryal is said to have travelled back to England alone.

Khan took to Twitter to rant;
 “So me and the wife Faryal have agreed to split. I’m currently in Dubai. Wish her all the best,” the Olympic Champions wrote.
“Faryal moved on quick. Always mentioned to me how much she wanted to be with another guy, from all people another boxer. 
“Lol moved up in the weight classes lol. Trust me I ain’t the jealous type. No need to send me pictures of the men your talking to #disgusted. 
“Left my family and friends for this Faryal. I’m not hurt but another fighter. I’m making it public. You getting the divorce #Golddigger. 
“Mans like Joshua can have my left overs!” Khan wrote in his tweets.





However, Joshua quickly took to Twitter to deny the accusation, suggesting that Faryal is not his type.

He wrote;
“Bantz aside, I hope you guys can resolve your situation or this is a hack as we have never even met! Plus I like my women BBW #ItWasntMe,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog