banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fake News needs the competition from Steve Bannon - Donald Trump tweets


 Barely 24-hours after resigning from the White House as President Trump's Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon has returned to the conservative website Breitbart News where he'll be the executive chairman, a position he
held before he left to advise Trump's presidential campaign and then joined the White House.

Trump in a new tweet today said, 'Fake News needs the competition, Steve Bannon will be a tough and smart new voice'.
Breitbart Editor-in-Chief, Alex Marlow welcomed Bannon back in a statement, saying that Breitbart had "gained an executive chairman with his finger on the pulse of the Trump agenda."

In an interview with the The Weekly Standard, Bannon said: 'I feel jacked up. Now I'm free. I've got my hands back on my weapons. Someone said, 'It's Bannon the Barbarian.' I am definitely going to crush the opposition'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog