banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, August 5, 2017

"I Have Been Fighting To Survive And Not Commit Suicide" – Actress Moyo Lawal reveals

Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, who has been offline for a while now, has revealed the reason she has been away..

The actress, yesterday took to her IG page to reveal that depression and suicidal thoughts kept her away.
According to Moyo Lawal, it all felt like she was living in a body fighting to survive with a mind that has been trying to die.
Sharing the photo above, she wrote;
Dear Lovers …… Am sorry ,I have been away and silent this past couple of months but you see ,I haven’t been able to explain what was going on in my mind and my heart. 
All i know, is that I have been living in a body fighting to survive with a mind that has been trying to die . ………………. P.s I missed you,so so much ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog