banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tonto Dike Talks About Privacy And Remarrying In New Interview


In a chat with Premium Times, Tonto Dike talks about Privacy and remarrying;

"I have always been a very private person and anything that people say about me is what they want to make up. No one truly knows me, no one knows what I eat or don’t eat. No one knows me and the only thing about me that is being made public is what I post on social media. So, if I don’t post it, disregard it.

If I wasn’t born again, they will still come for me. You see, the devil cannot steal from an empty barrel; you have to be fully charged. I will go through a lot of things, whatever is happening now this is nothing compared to what is yet to come. What I have seen is not even half of what will come in the future. I am ready for more; there will be worse to come and I’m ready for it. When God prepares you in a different kind of way, I can fight my battles on my own strength.

Love is a beautiful thing and love is exquisite. So, of course, I will remarry once I find true love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog