banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, August 3, 2017

‘What I Told Neymar Before He Decided To Leave Barcelona’- Ronaldinho

Image result for Ronaldinho
Brazilian legend, Ronaldinho, has revealed that Neymar sought his advice before deciding to quit Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain.
“I have played for both clubs and of course Barcelona are the bigger team historically – but both clubs are now at a level where they are competing for the biggest trophies.
“I told him (Neymar) that he had to make the right decision for him. I did not want to advise him either way – I have just told him to follow his heart and hopefully that is what he has done,” Ronaldinho said.
Ronaldinho also feels Liverpool’s playmaker Philippe Countinho, could make the move to Barcelona.
“There are only very few players in the world who can replace Neymar – and I have said that I think Coutinho could play for them.
“He is at a level where he could come and fill the gap left by Neymar – but Liverpool will know his worth and after the fees of this summer it will cost Barcelona,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog