banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Everything she said is all made up" Kris Jenner reacts to Caitlyn Jenner's new memoir, says she's done with her ex (video)



The plot thickens and the drama builds in the Kardashian/Jenner family following the revelations of Caitlyn Jenner in her new memoir, The Secrets of my Life. Kris has reacted to all the claims made by Caitlyn in her book, most of which painted Kris in a bad light.


In a clip from Sunday's all-new episode of KUWTK, Kris revealed that she had read the book and that everything written there were lies. She expressed her frustrations at how Caitlyn portrayed her in the book and seemed close to tears as she spoke to her daughters.


"I read it and basically the only nice thing she had to say was that I was great socially at a party one time," she Kim and Khloe.

"But yet, he stayed married to you the longest," Kim responds. "So, it doesn't make sense."

"None of it makes sense," the 61-year-old momager continues. "Everything she says is all made up. Why does everything have to be that Kris is such a bitch and an a--hole?"

Kris continued, recalling having conversations with Caitlyn about her identity during their marriage which left her confused because Caitlyn (Bruce at the time) never gave her a definite answer.

"I was curious and said, 'What the hell is going on?' She said, 'You just would never understand,'" Kris recalls. "And then, all through the book, Kris knew. 'Kris knew before I even made love to her.' I'm like, 'What?'"

Kim and Khloe offered a listening ear as their mother spoke, making sure not to interrupt her but they did not fail to wear sympathetic expressions where appropriate. Later Kim spoke to the camera, saying that her mum has been through a lot, despite trying so hard.

"My mom's been putting in so much effort trying so hard to have a good relationship for their kids together," Kim explains in her confessional. "Caitlyn has every right to feel however she feels, but why bring my mom into it one more time? I just feel so bad for my mom."

"I really tried hard to improve the relationship and spend a little bit of time, thinking maybe there's something here that I'm not seeing," Kris admits. "I've done nothing but open up my home and my heart to a person who doesn't give a s--t. So, I'm done."

She adds, "I've never been so angry and disappointed in somebody in my whole life."

Watch the video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog