banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Photos: Nigerian man thanks God for saving him from a 'poisonous' attack

Port Harcourt-based Facebook user Hartley Wehere is grateful to be alive after going through what he described as a 'poisonous' attack. He didn't give details about what happened to him except that his whole body was suddenly swollen. His post below:
"Father Lord, I thank you for saving my life from a poisonous attack today at about 11am. By now I would have been a dead person now. 
                  
LORD i give all the glory and honor to u, thanks to my mum Mrs Rachel Wehere, Rachel Wehere. Friends brothers and colleague that was there to save the situation on ground. I've never experienced such a thing in my life, Jesus I was totally mad, all my body was swollen. Lord u saved me. BABA GOD I adore u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog