banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Photos: Young boy eating from a refuse bin in Suleja, Niger State

A Facebook user, who traveled to Niger State saw the young boy scavenging for food from a trash bin. Read what he wrote after the cut...:

"I was just sitted outside today at Aluminium village suleja, Niger state when suddenly I say this young guy put his hands in the waste bin and brought out disposed takeaway pack and started eating the remains,I had to secretly snap him..
silver or gold I don't have but I gave him the little I had to purchase food from any nearby mama put...God help your children..
WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THIS, GOVERNMEN OR PARENTS?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog