banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, August 11, 2017

Lady Narrates How She Was Robbed, Thrown Out Of Keke Napep(Tricycle) By Cultists


Lady Narrates How She Was Robbed, Thrown Out Of Keke Napep(Tricycle) By Cultists

A lady, Onyinyechi Esther Egwim‎ took to her social media page to narrate her shocking ordeal in the hands of cultists/criminals in a tricycle in Imo state.

Esther revealed that she resisted when she the hoodlums tried to rob her but this provoked the criminals as they stabbed her with a sharp bottle before taking her phone and pushing her down from the tricycle.
She took to her facebook page to share her experience, she wrote;
The rate at which robbery incidences are happening in imo is really alarming. On my way to 6’oclock mass on sunday in Owerri, Imo state, I didn’t know that the keke i entered where occupied by cultists cum criminals.
They asked me to bring my phone, when I resisted, they used a sharp bottle to dig deep into my hand making it impossible for me to hold back the phone and then they pushed me down from a moving tricycle which made me fall and roll in a tarred road but I thank God I wasn’t hit by any car.
Something really needs to be done about the state of things in this state. This is the third time I’m loosing my phone to armed robbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog