banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I forgive my brother Barack Obama and all those who have wronged me - Malik Obama tweets

I forgive my brother Barack Obama and all those who have wronged me - Malik Obama tweets
Malik Obama, the Kenyan half-brother of the 44th President of the United States Barack Obama has come on twitter to say he has forgiven him.


Malik, in recent years has publicly called out Barack Obama and even went as far as supporting Donald Trump in the 2016 Presidential elections. 

A few hours ago, he tweeed 'I forgive my brother @BarackObama and all those who have wronged me. So help me God'.
I forgive my brother Barack Obama and all those who have wronged me - Malik Obama tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog