banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

''If I could finish while burying my son, you can'' Eucharia Anunobi says as she graduates from RCCG's School of Disciples

Last Sunday February 25th, actress Eucharia Anunobi, graduated from the Redeemed Christian Church of God's School of Disciples. In a post she shared on her IG page this morning,
Eucharia encouraged everyone to go after their dreams despite any unfortunate incident. According to her, she was burying her son, Raymond, while taking her examinations. Recall that in September last year, Eucharia buried her only child, Raymond, who died in August.
On her IG page, she wrote
Beloved ones , join me and celebrate JESUS CHRIST , who saw me through the completion of the Redeemers School of Disciples course 2017 / 2018 session . 
The devil wanted to stop me from finishing , for my son died while I still had four subjects / papers to sit for , but thanks to God who had promised that in these things am more than a conqueror ( Romans 8 : 37 ) . 
I graduated with 900 ( nine hundred ) other disciples last Sunday 25th February 2018 .
Please help me hala : JESUS NA YOU BE OGA , JESUS NA YOU BE OGA ,ALL OTHER gods NA SO YEYE , EVERY OTHER god NA SO SO YEYE . 
If you keep looking at the mountain , it becomes overwhelming , go to the base and start climbing , don't look down and don't look up , just keep at it , before you know it , you are at the top .
If I could finish my exams while burying my son , what is stopping you from completing your studies .
I prophesy as commanded may all satanic agenda put in place to stagnate your destiny be truncated now in JESUS name''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog