banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

'I thank God for his intervention on two occasions were the Nigerian Police attempted to kill me through chemical substance and Injection' - Dino Melaye

Today, embattled Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West on the platform of the All Progressives Party (APC)  returned to the National assembly and even defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).


The Nigerian Senate's official twitter handle shared an excerpt of his statement on the floor of the nation assembly today.

Dino Melaye is quoted saying, 'I thank God for his intervention on two occasions were the Nigerian Police made attempt to kill me through chemical substance and Injection'.

He also added that, '“I thank the irremovable President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki and my Distinguished Colleagues, I thank the Speaker and all members of th house of rep for the love and support throughout this trying period.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog