banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Here is what Tobi Bakare had to say about the leaked 'after sex' photo of himself and Alex in bed

Here is what Tobi Bakare had to say about the leaked
Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist, Tobi Bakarehas finally reacted to the leaked 'after sex' photo of a man believed to be himsekf and Alex in bed which was circulated online recently.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Tobi denied knowledge of the semi-nude photo saying:
“I don’t know of any picture. There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”
Here is what Tobi Bakare had to say about the leaked
Also speaking on the status of his relationship with his love interest, Alex, he said,  
“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be. I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work. I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex. I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”
Meanwhile, when the photo surfaced online many believed the mystery man in bed with Alex was 'Tobi'. But in a statement later issued by Alex, she claimed her Snapchat account was 'Hacked' after the release of her 'After Sex' photo. 
 
'I do not have a picture like this first of all and my Snapchat account has been hacked I really do not understand what people will gain by making this kind of picture. What every fight you guys are putting up hasn't gotten to this extent.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog