banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Lady left in shock after man parks in front of her shop to masturbate(video)


Lady left in shock after man parks in front of her shop to masturbate(video)
A Nigerian lady was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop
''Wonder shall never end, I thought have seen it all.. Untill a man parked in front of my shop and got down, for a minute I thought he wanted to buy  shawama across the road but I was shocked when this lonely man brought out is dick to wank off Lagos stress right in front of my shop, I can't believe what my eyes just saw.. It feels I was dreaming, no be only go see this one oo #thisislagos#whataday'' she wrote
Watch the video below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog