banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, July 27, 2018

"Always check your toilet before using it" woman advises Nigerians after killing a snake in her toilet

"Always check your toilet before using it" woman advises Nigerians after killing a snake in her toilet
 A makeup artist has warned people of the dangers of using a toilet without looking carefully after she killed a snake in her toilet.
She said this is the second time she's seeing a snake in her toilet. She added that she had poured snake poison into the toilet after the
previous experience, yet, that didn't stop it from happening again.

Sharing a photo of the snake to Instagram, she wrote: "I found this snake in my toilet 
Y’al need to be very conscious about ur toilet,the issue made me very disturbed because I found it twice even after the snake poison I poured inside my toilet ‘Finally it was found in my next door neighbor toilet,am glad it was killed in my presence.
Pls always check ur toilet before using it"
"Always check your toilet before using it" woman advises Nigerians after killing a snake in her toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog