Welcome to Icechuks Blog 😘: Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo

Gods favour

lottery

advert banner

banner

judemary

motor

advert banner

Friday, July 13, 2018

Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo

Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo
A secondary school student was electrocuted in Eyaen community in Benin city, Edo state yesterday July 12th. According to reports, the deceased was on his way home when he
tripped and fell touching an electric pole.

Apparently, there was an accident in the community two days ago and one of the cars hit the high tension pole built with cement and rods. The accident destroyed a part of the cement, exposing the rod with electricity. The young boy when he tripped, fell and touched the metal part. He was electrocuted. 
Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog

Most Read Story

gloworld

Subscribe to get Breaking News alerts