banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Growing up in Warri, I never knew I will address leaders at the highest diplomatic center in UN - Nigerian gay man, Edafe Okporo

Growing up in Warri, I never knew I will address leaders at the highest diplomatic center in UN - Nigerian gay man, Edafe Okporo
Edafe Okporo gushed about getting a chance to address leaders at the 'highest diplomatic center' at the United Nations Headquarters. 


The former Pentecostal church Pastor turned Gay Rights Activist, said it was a dream come true and same for many to see an African gay man have a seat at the UN. Edafe added that he believes it will be a reality for so many struggling with where they find themselves at the moment. 

He wrote; 

Growing up in Warri, Delta state Nigeria. I never knew that I would one day stand in front of leaders and address them at the highest diplomatic center the United Nations. 
It was a dream come true for me, same for so many to see a gay African man have a sit at the table. I believe in no distant future it will be a reality for so many struggling with where they find themselves right now to see themselves in a different position and capacity. 
I will be here to celebrate with you, always remember to create an opportunity for someone else to climb on. #Thisisedafeokporo

Growing up in Warri, I never knew I will address leaders at the highest diplomatic center in UN - Nigerian gay man, Edafe Okporo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog