banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, August 15, 2019

'Power' Star Rotimi Akinosho celebrates his dad on his birthday

Nigerian-born American movie star and singer Rotimi Akinosho is celebrating his dad, Segun Akinosho, who is a year older today, August 15.


Taking to his Instagram page to share a photo of his dad, the 'Power' Star wrote:

'Being born to a king has set the tone of what my life would become. It was foreshadowing of my possibilities. I’m so grateful to call you dad. To call you a friend and advisor. My mission going forward is to continue make you and my mother’s life feel like royalty. I love you dearly and deeply. Happy birthday champ.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog