banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Donjazzy get in here! This lady wants to 'die' ontop your matter



Netherlands based lady, Gladys Williams is in love with Donjazzy and is so unapologetic about it.
She says she has been bottling up her feelings for him all these years, but can no longer help it. Read what she posted below...

"God help me.
Only if can believe that what I have for you is real. I don't care who want to make fun🤗 of me because of my choice.🤗 I don't care🤗 As long as am concerned Michael collins AJEREH is my choice👌👌❤❤ If what I feel right now is a dream I don't wanna wake up💪. Don Jazzy please pick up the call na beg I dey ooo.❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Please tag him for me I can't hide my feelings any longer. Am in love with you Michael collins AJEREH aka don jazzy. ❤❤❤❤❤❤ my name is Gladys Williams.
Based in Netherlands. I have keeping this for years all to myself I can't just keep anymore. I am for real.#STANDINLOVEWITHDONJAZZY#"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog