banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, April 21, 2017

OAP Freeze reveals he knows the anonymous person who made shocking revelations about him



OAP Freeze seems to know the person who opened an anonymous account to accuse him of impregnating his current fiancee while she was still married in Port Harcourt.

According to him;

"Andela, if you know you are not an inglorious bastard faggot, from the pits of hell, show your face!
-
I hereby dare you, infront of the whole world, to release whatever evidence you claim to have against me you cowardly cretin!
-
Initially, I said I won't talk about this....However, I have changed my mind, and will now address the issue.
-
1: I never collected anyone's wife from them, so I demand that you stop with immediate effect, your unfettered attempt to traduce my image and supplant it with a fungating delineation of my person!
-
2: Contrary to your benighted claim, I never impregnated any woman inside her husbands house.
-
3: I hereby DENY all your unlettered allegations and challenge you to show your self, in order for me to assist you, in making acquaintance of your own unhinged idiocy.
-
How dare you post my son's picture, you blistering lunatic! Leave my children out of your buffoonery and FACE ME, YOU COWARD!
-
-
-
To all concerned, the #FreeTheSheeple movement is here to free humans from invisible chains holding us in bandage, as this enables wolves in sheep's clothing to make merchandise of us, while they oppress us. The first stop is religion, because in my own humble opinion, it is the single most corrupt institution in the world today, soon to follow are politics, local tradition and the judicial systems respectively. ~FRZ"

Watch the video he posted below bashing the guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog