banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, April 21, 2017

RMD lists top ten ways you annoy him on Instagram



You have to read this if you are his fan and want to know if you annoy the veteran actor on Instagram.

Hes said; "This week on RMD's Top 10 I share the Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram, from "Sliding into my DM" to being disrespectful, unprofessional and other annoying things in between, there are people who daily give me reasons to question having my Instagram account. See if you made the list of the annoying people I find on Instagram as I share my tongue-in-cheek thoughts. "

He shared the memes on his website, See them below...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog