banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I will not be accepting any chieftancy title until I leave office- Delta state gov, Ifeany Okowa tells monarchs

Delta state governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has said he will not take any Chieftaincy title while in office. Okowa stated this today when he paid a courtesy call on the Odio Ologbo of Oleh in Isoko South local government area of Delta State, HRM Anthony Ovramwah who was celebrating his 80th birthday.
While at the monarch's palace, Okowa expressed gratitude to different Kingdoms that desire to honour him with Chieftaincy titles but stated that such titles would be taken after he has left office as Governor.
"I will not take Chieftaincy titles during my tenure as Governor, all titles will be deferred till after I have left office" he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog