banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lady narrates how Uber driver beat her up and dropped her halfway



An Instagram user, Afolaranmi motosinoluwa, narrated how she was rewarded with a slap and a numb finger for daring to complain about Uber driver. She wrote
'I read a story about a particular Taxify driver that beat up a lady just few days ago and I was alarmed not knowing it will be my turn pretty soon....... My day in a nutshell.
'Called my father an animal for complaining about how he drives and the amount of inconvenience it was to me and he said "do you think I am an animal like your father" and I got angry before I could say Jack Rob, he stopped my ride and ask me to pay him and I gave him part of fare and next thing he got down and pulled my hair, then boom slap and a lot more ....... I sha ended up with a numb index finger!!! '




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog