Welcome to Icechuks Blog : Lady narrates how Uber driver beat her up and dropped her halfway

advert

banner

visa

advert banner

ADVERT 2

judemary

fidelity

advert banner

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lady narrates how Uber driver beat her up and dropped her halfway



An Instagram user, Afolaranmi motosinoluwa, narrated how she was rewarded with a slap and a numb finger for daring to complain about Uber driver. She wrote
'I read a story about a particular Taxify driver that beat up a lady just few days ago and I was alarmed not knowing it will be my turn pretty soon....... My day in a nutshell.
'Called my father an animal for complaining about how he drives and the amount of inconvenience it was to me and he said "do you think I am an animal like your father" and I got angry before I could say Jack Rob, he stopped my ride and ask me to pay him and I gave him part of fare and next thing he got down and pulled my hair, then boom slap and a lot more ....... I sha ended up with a numb index finger!!! '




No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH BLOG

Subscribe to get Breaking News alerts

Radio Biafra live