banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Monday, June 19, 2017

''Never Give Up'' - Super Eagles Player, Ighalo Advises Youths As He Shares Epic Throwback Photo

Super Eagles and Changchun Yatai F.C‘s striker Odion Ighalo shared on his Instagram, an inspiring message about his humble beginnings.

He wrote:
From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape – (plaster). I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her. But I had God and I had a dream. Never give up on your Dream, the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it’s all done AmenπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½#Mondaymotivation#πŸ’ͺ🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog