banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, July 16, 2017

"I Don't Envy Lil Kesh's Progress, I Introduced Him To Olamide" - Viktoh

YBNL artiste, Viktoh has dismissed reports that rapper, Olamide has not been giving him the necessary push.

In a recent interview with Punch, Viktoh, who opened up that he was the one who introduced Lil Kesh to Olamide, said he was very happy with his progress.

He said;
“What people need to realise is that I’m not working with anybody’s time. YBNL is one family and nobody is treated better than the other. 
As a matter of fact, I was the one who introduced Lil Kesh to Olamide, so I am very happy that his career is progressing. 
Mind you, my songs are also doing well out there and I don’t have any regret. I’m constantly working and my plan is to beat my past records. 
All these stories of envy between us are just the handiwork of mischievous people; we are very cool, and we will always be.”
Speaking on his alleged exit from the label, Viktoh said;
“Right from when Olamide signed us, he made it clear that his intention was to build all his artistes to the point where they can stand on their own. And I think he has been able to do that. 
However, I am still very much a part of YBNL and I discuss with Olamide regularly. 
There is no bad blood between us and we still have a lot of things planned. I would be forever grateful to him for the opportunity he gave me. Olamide is a good person and he always wants the best for everybody around him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog