banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Man City sign Danilo from Real Madrid

Manchester City have completed the signing of Brazilian defender Danilo from Spanish champions Real Madrid on a five-year contract for a fee reported to be £26.5m, the Premier League club said on Sunday..

The 26-year-old, who joined Madrid in 2015 and played 24 matches for Zinedine Zidane's side last season as they won the Spanish league title, sealed their second consecutive Champions Legaue trophy and won the Club World Cup.

Danilo told City's website (mancity.com);
"I am very, very happy to be joining Manchester City,"  
"There has been strong interest from other clubs, but it has always been my ambition to play for Pep Guardiola. As soon as I heard of his interest, I knew immediately I wanted to be a City player. 
"I can't wait to get started and I'm looking forward to getting to know my new teammates over the coming weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog