banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, July 8, 2017

'My company has just been valued at over $100million - D'banj

Kokomaster Dbanj may have just become the richest artist in Africa. The singer and father of one just shared a post on his official Instagram page saying the Cream Platform, a company he floated in July 2016 has just been valued at over $100 million dollars which is over 35 billion naira with the current exchange rate. He wrote;


"7:7:17 a dream that started on paper and went live today exactly a year ago, to help Creative talents find their Dreams across Nigeria. A year later it has become the channel that I was looking for in 2012, It has gotten a Global Label Distribution Deal for my people (African Talents) to birth the Label @DCREAMRECORDS and has just been Valued above a $100 million Dollars. I'm so humbled, just want to thank God, my family, my FANs, ACS, critics and my partners. and i want to tell you no matter what, believe in God and Believe in yourself! #kingdonCome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog