banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, July 2, 2017

"Poverty Is Scary, I Don't Want To Ever Go Back There" - Patoranking Reveals

Nigerian dancehall artiste, Patoranking, has in a new interview revealed he can never forget where he is coming from.. .

The singer, in a new interview with Sunday Scoop, said he was born in poverty and whenever he remembers his past life, he is inspired to hustle harder to ensure he never goes back to poverty.

He said;
“Whenever I remember where I’m coming from, I am inspired to hustle harder. I grew up in poverty and I don’t ever want to go back to that again. 
If you listen to my songs, you would notice that I’m always trying to motivate people that there is no one that cannot be successful. 
Once you have something to offer and you work hard, the world is yours for the taking.”
On what he is doing to support other youngsters in the ghetto, he said;
“I don’t have to announce whatever help I render to people. As far as I’m concerned, it is between me and God. 
I help the people I can in my own little way because I believe I am blessed by God so as to be a blessing to others as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog