banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Singer, Harrrysong Mocks His Former Boss,Kcee In New Interview

Alterplate CEO, Harrysong opened up about the ongoing lawsuit with 5 Star general, Kcee.

The songwriter and singer, in an interview, said he prefers to talk about his other project than talking about his former label mate.When asked about Kcee saying he got him, his first visa, Harry responded ‘He said he got me my first visa, who is dragging that with him?’

The father of twins added, 
‘There are other things to talk about, I have an album concert coming up soon, AlterPlate just got launched, I just released my latest single and we are here talking about visa?’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog