banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Monday, November 20, 2017

“My Brother told me to f*ck them and get that money”- Excited Nigerian Lady shows off dollar bills and Iphone 8 gift

?My Brother told me to f*ck them and get that money?-   Excited Nigerian Lady shows off dollar bills and Iphone 8 gift

These photos of an unidentified young Nigerian lady showing off dollar bills and an iphone 8  with the caption ''My brother told me fuck em get that MONEY sis'' has gone viral online.

According to online reports, the said lady took to snapchat to show off the valuables she got from her 'baby' after she followed her brother's advise.
?My Brother told me to f*ck them and get that money?-   Excited Nigerian Lady shows off dollar bills and Iphone 8 gift
?My Brother told me to f*ck them and get that money?-   Excited Nigerian Lady shows off dollar bills and Iphone 8 gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog