banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Young Nigerian Man shows the shocking amount of codeine & tablets he used to celebrate his birthday with friends





The rate of drug abuse in Nigeria is becoming more alarming! A young Nigerian man who refers to himself as Tintin Sneh on Facebook, shared this shocking look at how and his
friends celebrated his birthday in October. By getting high! He captioned the bottles of codeine and tablets believed to be tramadaol with;
Young Nigerian Man shows the shocking amount of codeine & tablets he used to celebrate his birthday with friends
"Cheers to myself for surviving another year! May I have many more wonderful, crazy years ahead of me. Happy birthday to me, myself and I."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog