banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, December 1, 2017

Birthday : 'You are the greatest gift in my life'--- Emmy writes Lady IJE on her birthday(photos /video).


Every day, my love for you grows.
Tomorrow, I will love you more.
Count on me to be with you every day of my life,

with even more love in my heart.
Happy birthday, MYLADY!


You are the greatest gift in my life,
so I want give you the greatest gift of all for your special day:
my undying love. Happy birthday, Lady IJ, my dearest!




Today, you will receive many greetings for your birthday,
from many well wishers,
so this one comes with something extra: my everlasting love.
Happy birthday, dearest!



Sending you all my love on your birthday to keep your heart warm the whole year through.
Happy birthday, My Lady! frm Emmy

see video after the cut...


3 comments:

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog