banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Friday, March 23, 2018

Nigerian rapper, Rappon, dies two years after releasing song titled “if I die young”

Nigerian rapper, Rappon, dies two years after releasing?song titled ?if I die young?
Nigerian rapper, Eche Victor otherwise known as Rappon is dead.
The Enugu based rapper died three days ago of an unknown ailment and has since been buried
in his hometown. His last post on Facebook dated March 10, 2018 reads, 'Its being a chalenging year for me, from one illness to another but i know God got me. Am getting back on my feet and the hustle continues'.
The fast rising rapper is mainly known on social media for his May 2015  rap cover to “If I Die Young”, a song originally released by American country music group “The Band Perry”.
Nigerian rapper, Rappon, dies two years after releasing?song titled ?if I die young?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog