banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Sunday, March 18, 2018

"Rob, I love you" -Safaree's ex wishes Rob Kardashian a happy birthday and shares photo of her soup with his name in it

"Rob, I love you" -Safaree
It seems Rob Kardashian has found love again after his relationship with Blac Chyna went sour.

Star Divine, who dated Safaree, Nicki Minaj's ex, wished Rob Kadashian a happy birthday but her birthday messages were quite telling. 
In one, she wrote: Happy Birthday Rob! Love you."
She added in the caption: "Thank you for everything & always being an amazing friend. #RobertKardashianTodayIsYOURDay."

"Rob, I love you" -Safaree

In another post, she shared a photo of her soup with Rob's name written in it and she wrote: "That one day i spelled your name with my soup when I was sick. Lol."

"Rob, I love you" -Safaree

Fans have pointed out that Star looks like Blac Chyna and might treat him like his ex did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog