banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Black Panther' star Michael B. Jordan is named one of GQ's 2018 Men of the Year (Photos)

GQ magazine has revealed its 2018 Men of the Year winners and 'Black Panther' star Michael B. Jordan is named the 'Leader of the Year'

"I want to be worldwide," the star told the magazine, "My career is awesome. It is going great. There's other places in my life that I'm f--king lacking at. I'm very mature and advanced in a lot of areas of life. Dating may not be one of 'em," he said. "My personal life is not. I don't really know what dating is." 
Instead, Jordan is more focused on "trying to work on myself and build this empire."
Continue to see more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog